Stroller Seat G2 is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Enovy from Love it all except the hood I love the seat I really do. How ever I wish the plastic hood inserts would not pop out all the time. It get quite frustrating when my child like to pop them out to play with them. Sometimes when I get the seat all in i go to pull the hood down and the have just popped out them i have to figure out where each slot is and make sure they go into the right slot. But everything else is fabulous!
Date published: 2016-02-23
- y_2016, m_12, d_9, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_ORB825000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Stroller Seat G2
- comes with reversible infant insert, detachable support bar, and detachable snack tray
- weight rating: for use from birth to 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Stroller Seat G2 dimensions: folded size: 28L x 16W x 12H in (71L x 41W x 30H cm); interior height: 21 in (53 cm); interior width: 13.5 in (34 cm)
- product weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Stroller Seat G2 also included in Stroller G2 package (together with the Stroller Frame G2)
- U.S.Pat.No. 7,338,122 and 7,559,606. Other U.S. Patents Pending. European Patent Application No. 05751808.6.
- includes 2-year Limited Warranty
- orbitgreen™ : Certified Fabric – all fabrics have been certified safe by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, ensuring they are healthier for your baby and better for the environment
- our snack tray and lid are made of a food-safe and dishwasher-safe material, polypropylene, that is both BPA-free and PVC-free
- Learn more about Orbit Baby's orbitgreen™ eco-friendly initiatives
- use from birth with the included, reversible, infant insert
- made with 5-point safety harness
- includes removable support bar
- meets ASTM safety standards (F2050 and F833) and CA TB117 flammability standard; CPSIA compliant; meets California's AB1108 phthalate standards
- download manual: Stroller G2